Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Polenta Dishes

For Starters: Tomato and Fresh Mozzarella Polenta on a bed of Balsamic Reduction
We had such a great weekend with Momma, Ant and Little Big Brother that taking food photos and blogging was not the first thing on my mind. (My apologies!) This appetizer Momma whipped up looks awfully good, though, doesn't it? It truly was so tasty we gladly turned the leftover polenta into a hearty - and healthy - vegetarian main course last night.

Polenta Topped With White Beans, Tomatoes and Basil
Have these delicious-looking photos made up for my lack of blogging yet? I hope. Let me make it up to you. 


Which dish do you think sounds better? I'll gladly share the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to show my space a little love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...