Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Little Me Time


Because the rest of my day will be going to the dogs (more on that later), I took a few minutes this morning to enjoy a breakfast that'd probably make the husband gag a little. You see, I usually sit down to breakfast with a few bowls of food, fully intending to keep them separate. But then I start to think they all taste so good, why not mix 'em together? And that's when the husband will walk in the kitchen and roll his eyes.


The first meal of the day:
3/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1/2 cup toasted multi-grain flakes and oats
1/2 tablespoon local dark honey
1 tablespoon walnuts
1 medium apple, sprinkled with cinnamon and heated for about 45 seconds in the microwave


Mmmm, mmmm. Oh, yes, one big bowl of early morning goodness that only set me back about 335 calories.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. This motivates me to eat a better breakfast in the morning. Unless it's the weekend, I'm usually shoveling just plain ole cereal in my mouth. This looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to show my space a little love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...