Friday, January 6, 2012

Freestyle Friday: Guest Bloggers Wanted

We're lookin' for bloggas, Momma.
*Sometimes there's a little more to my life than food. Friday's the day I'll share, I mean, most Fridays I hope to share those bits with you. We'll cover crafts, music, travel, who knows.


Long weekends make me forget what day of the week it is. I worry the alarm needs to be set. I contemplate what I should make for the husband's lunch, knowing we've run out of cold cuts only to realize I don't need to pack the man anything. I get confused when the morning news program I wish I could watch on weekday mornings is on TV, yet I don't have to rush out the door to work. 

Wait. What day is it again, Husband?


And then I forget to blog on Friday, even though I've been thinking all week long about that Friday post. I wait and wait, and the next thing I know it's Saturday, and I've missed the boat.


So here we are, a week late. Oh, well. The message is still the same.


Happy New Year! I'm hoping this year will bring me the opportunity to open the blog - and these Friday posts - up to some of you, you fabulous bloggers.
That's right: I'm looking for guest bloggers. Do you cook? Craft? Sew? Parent? Farm? Take photos? Raise llamas? I'm game.

Send an email to
scratchmadewife [at] gmail [dot] com if you're interested (and I sure hope you are). Let me know what you'd be interested in sharing with my readers, and we can go from there. Posts will be published on Fridays.

I look forward to hearing from you!



4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. Seriously. I think you do an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a tradeoff would be in order... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. P.J., you know we could work something out. I promise to serve peanut butter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, being as we each have blogs, each host guest posts, well... ya know... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to show my space a little love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...