Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Here's to You and Me

One view we enjoyed last weekend

"Day eighteen thousand two hundred and fifty-three
Well, honey, that's fifty years
Yeah, here's to you and me"
- Chris Cagle

Fourth of July weekend means always one thing for me and the husband: it's time to celebrate. We celebrate beautiful weather. We celebrate a long weekend to enjoy together. We celebrate us. 

Six years ago last weekend we had our first date. Two years ago last weekend we moved into our house - our very first home with our names on the deed. Last weekend, we ate, drank and spent a lot of time by the water that so beautifully weaves in and out of our county.

Happy day 2,190, Husband. I look forward to keeping you healthy, happy and whole for, well, ever.

3 comments:

  1. Amen and amen. Congratulations and blessings on your home and life together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the both of you. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Have a great evening. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so neat! Congratulations : ) My hubby and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary July 1st!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to show my space a little love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...