Friday, November 25, 2011

Day-After Thanksgiving Coma

The boys set our Thanksgiving table.
'Twas the day after Thanksgiving and no one was hungry for breakfast, so I got to sit down and blog instead of making eggs and bacon.

We hope you enjoyed your day with friends and family. Here's a look at how our day went:

Chance checked out the turkey while it thawed.
Homemade onion dip made an appearance on our appetizer spread.
The husband got his cranberry butter.
Ant took care of the turkey.
The cider-glaze turkey was dee-lish.
Our Thanksgiving buffet table - minus the turkey
The pumpkin pie didn't look the best, but it tasted pretty good.

I could eat my weight in apple pie.
The husband loves the crumb topping.
Did you save room for dessert?

5 comments:

  1. It looks like your Thanksgiving table was heavy laden indeed! And delicious. That turkey turned out perfectly!

    I think the pumpkin pie looks fantastic. It's my favorite in the whole wide world.

    Happy Thanksgiving (a day after). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Day-After Thanksgiving celebration. Next year, I'm already planning a Friends Thanksgiving. And that cranberry butter? I need to make some of that!! ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to come over and tell you I hope you had a great Thanksgiving... but it looks like you did!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just discovered your blog and I love it. I've had some medical problems recently brought on by eating processed foods! I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    Cooking from scratch really does not take that much longer than dumping something from a box. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (late) Thanksgiving to all of you wonderful ladies! I hope y'all had great holidays.

    Thanks for stopping by, Jen! It's nice to see a new face, and I'm glad you're enjoying my random, sometimes ridiculously pointless, ramblings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to show my space a little love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...