Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Tasty Answer: Chicken Cordon Bleu Breakfast in Vegas

simon restaurant and lounge breakfast

I mentioned this fabulous breakfast to the husband and told him that I wanted to make it for him, but, apparently, he has no interest in eating chicken for breakfast. That's right: This tasty little bit is lightly breaded chicken rolled with ham, topped with a poached egg, some yummy sauce that I couldn't quite put my finger on and a slice of crispy bacon


How can you look at that little breakfast bite and tell me it's too early in the morning for chicken? I know I'm drooling.



So, as much as I want to re-create this in my own kitchen and share my experience, it doesn't look like this will be happening anytime soon. Maybe the husband will hit the golf course this weekend and I'll attempt to make this wonderful dish for myself, but we'll just have to wait and see. Until then, I thought I should at least share with you the fabulous protein-filled ingredients. Maybe one of you will be inspired and spontaneous enough to eat chicken before noon.


2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm in for chicken in the morning any day!! Waiting for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slap him one time. It's worth trying chicken for breakfast for that. Plus, it has egg and bacon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to show my space a little love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...